Tuesday, July 21, 2009

GrAnD OpeNinG

the date was 22nd July 2009 (Wednesday).. that's my grand opening for this first blog.. yahoo!!

i can't believe that i've signed in.. but it was worth it when i have read a lot of interesting bloggers who did been through sumthing in their life.. well, why not just try it a shot.. hehe!!

grand opening.. really formal words.. but that's the title of the day..

here are sum pic that i've took sum other day.. enjoy!!


here's my 1st story.. actually my family & i r going on trip to kuching on 18th july 2009. honestly speaking.. it's been many years i have not step a foot on this "meow meow" town.. cant believe it has change a lot.. and i mean really a lot!!


my favourite fast food chain.. mcdonald's..

here are sum goodies shop just to buy sumthing for your love ones.. so sweet... ;)

the arrival schedule just to make sure your won't forget to be fetch your loves one.. hehe!!


well, let me introduce to u my beloved prince.. he is none other my lovable addy.. it's his first trip to kuching & he was really happy to be here too.. unfortunately, he fell ill for the past 2 days that i had to stay with him at home just to take care of him... but he is well now, and had his great fun with his loves one around.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment