Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010

happy new year!! (kinda belated & sorry about it :P) well, so far my life keeps going good these days.. just a little tired with some other matters..

as we know that, normally we human after playing or having so much fun during new year, we kinda wake up late on 1st of January.. to me, it's really normal matters.. :)

on the 1st day of the year 2010, my first task will be in a basketball court.. :) im not playing (coz im really bad in playing with basketball) but was to help.. helping in what? well, let just say, a flower gal.. hehe!!

my job was just clipped on corsages to the VIP's and all i could said that, im nervous (coz i never clip corsage to VIP's) & im happy that i had a chanced to see the competition.. honestly speaking, i never watch a real tournament in basketball.. & it's really kinda anxious to watch!!
actually, there's alot of cute guys whose involved in.. really enjoyed watching them playing, sweating & listened to the sneakers "eeeeeking" hehe!! unfortunately, i didn't have interest on them.. just love watching them.. :)
look how they run!! arghh!!!

that week, i brought my mummy, daddy & my addy to have some little dessert.. ABC chendol anyone? ") i was really amused to see addy that he wanted to eat his "Ice jagung" by himself.. i can't believed that he really grow up so fast!! mummy love u addy!! muahz!!
look on how he ate his favourite ice jagung.. eating like a big boy!! cute!! then, something happened, my handphone battery got problem! so i just could get one shot of addy that day.. damn!! :(

now, next stop, my sista's bunny! or should i say huge bunny..
her name is "ah syok" and yes, it's a she.. why we called her ah syok? i also dont know.. coz it's not my pet.. i don't why i got that feeling of playing & cleaning her cage, but i really did have fun with ah syok!! when she was out from her cage, she jumped around.. addy was really excited to see her.. we brushed, played, sayang her & even fed her with her favourite food.. that's why she is plum like me.. haha!!

one thing that i would like to say is .... the resolution (my azam)!!

hmmm... let me think...

1) change my look & style (i've already dyed my hair.. hehe! im half way there..)

2) trying to get slim (start to work out from stage one!!)

3) digital camera (have to get it this year!!)

4) get more money

5) dancing (really miz the my dance class.. if got the chance, will might enroll.. :P)

6) spend more time with my loves one

7) looking for loves or soulmate? (hmm.. that can postponed the next year if i couldn't get one.. hahaha!!)

7) lastly, tattoo!! (have already think alot about it a long time... will love to have one)

ok, that's all for now.. peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment