Monday, October 25, 2010

my new environment & a new ME~ (episode 2)

the next part of my new life was the blood donation.. it didnt well the 1st & the 2nd times.. couldnt believed it when smoothly..
bunch of our staffs ready to give it all.. jia yo~ jia yo~
apply before donating.. that's the details they need.. hoho~
check you blood type.. see see look look.. mine is "O".. wat's urs? :)
one of our staff checking out his blood pressure.. unfortunately he couldnt donate that day..at last my time has come.. damn~ i was really nervous at 1st.. but wasnt that back.. phew~my passport to another donation.. hehe~that's it.. the lat stop of my blood to be put in this big blue "fridge" hoho~ :)

thank god for givin strength to do this.. & i thought it would be hard.. haiya~

No comments:

Post a Comment