Monday, May 23, 2011

De Surprise

sorry for not updating my blogs for a very very long time.. but hey, life is like water that flows all the time.. & that is what life about.. :)

the word 'surprise' was my title, & it was my best surprised of all.. sooner or later, i will be with someone's life, which i couldnt believe it at all..



the story? well, kinda 'lightning strike' of a journey but soon will tell u once im his & CONFIRMED that im not doing the same old mistake again.. XD

would like to thanked my family who is always been there for me.. & to you, thanks for coming into my life & accepting of who am i.. eventhough we've known each other for so long & we just realised the "clicks" right now, i will cherish the moment with u, to have a memorable life with u too.. thank u...

No comments:

Post a Comment