Tuesday, October 6, 2009

mooncake scene 2

as wat i promised to tell, here are some the things i like to share with my beloved readers..

during tat saturday, was of course mooncake festive for our chinese tradision.. i was working in the morning, & was hoping tat my sis to accompany me to buy mooncake for tonite.. but unfortunately, there's a slight changes of schedule.. we went to my aunt's place for a visit..

we had a bit of a fun there coz i just found out some interesting things there.. a small mini zoo.. :)
very cute kitty catz.. but the most i like is the babies.. owh~ so cute!!lots of tortoises... if im not wrong, there are 8 of them.. reminds me of my little tortoise.. *sob* *sob* :"(
"labi- labi hitam, duduk dalam tanki.. hujan turun, dia bersembunyi~" haha! that creature we call in sarawak is LABI.. the 1st time my son, addy saw it, he was begging me to carried him up.. coz he was scared.. luckily, he didnt cried that much.. coz i have some tricks on my sleeve..

yup.. my aunt has some 'tiny pet' at the back of her house.. & its' been there for quite a long time ago.. which i never bother to ask her about it.. why i know rite now? coz i was busybody that day that i 'sengaja' went to the back to check on sumthing..
the trick on my sleeve? taddaaa!!! little cute kitten... actually, addy is a 'scary cat' coz he is afraid of cat just like his mummy... hehe!! :P
i tried to persuade him & let him know that kitten isnt a harm animal to play with.. so.... (picture always says it all)
his aunty teached him on how to 'sayang' the kitten.. so sweet~
but still, he is afraid of it.. hai~ :(

before reaching home, i managed to get some mooncakes for the family to enjoy & quickly rushed back so that addy could have the fun playing lantern outside of the house.. at my housing area, there were lots of kids lighting up the tanglung & walking around the street..

"mummy!! mummy!! i want to play tanglung!! faster! faster!" that the phrase that he always mumbling at my ears when we reached home.. i didnt angry for 'torturing' me like that.. coz i want him to have a great childhood memories to be remembered about.. he quickly took his bath, 'mamam' his dinner & rushed down to ask me to accompany him playing tanglung..

it was fun & enjoyable time for him to play with his tanglung.. eventhough it was late at nite...
there he was, my little angel with his pink lantern..
love to pose as usual with his aunty...
last posing with his mama & then rushing back in to taste some of the mooncakes...
we ate some of it before i try to take the picture.. well, tak sempat.. everyone was in a hurry try out the different taste.. and u know which one is addy's favourite? the purple one.. which is yam flavour.. yum! yum!
opss...! one more thing i forgot to put in was this.. the lantern that he played with.. coz he asked me to take this picture.. hehe!! actually, me & my sis was searching for this tanglung for high & low that day.. but found only this one.. (the only one again!!) well, pink is nice colour too..

hehe! alrite then.. me want to go now.. hope u all enjoy it.. peace! :)

2 comments:

  1. seems dat my son really have a great time with his mummy side..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. u can join the fun too if u r here wif us.. :) don worry, u will have the chance..

    ReplyDelete