Sunday, October 18, 2009

weekenders

hello guys~ actually was thinking of posting this blog a week ago.. but im kinda stuck with some works & personal matters.. so, here it is~

bluek~ bluek~ that's what happened to me for the past few days.. thank god im not into much pain rite now.. but the feeling of vomit never stop to 'approach' me..

fyi, me & addy was not well on saturday nite (17 Oct 2009 lo~)... he was vomitted alot too due maybe due to 'overload' of playing & jumping up & down... me? well, ive not been eaten dinner for many days... due to coming back late from work & no appetitie to eat (im not a picky eater ok) luckily, he took some medication & i put him to bed in a sitting position (coz he has difficulties in breathing due to nose blocked)

once he was in 'la la land' now its my turn to think of the pain (i dont know how to explain it to u but, it really kinda not good to tell) luckily, i manage to prevent to vomit more by drinking something.. its not my mum's cooking of course (coz all of us would have the same effect) so i went to my room to manage the pain..

the next day, i woke up early today coz i cant sleep (hopefully its not my amnesia coming back.. it will be f**king shit if it coming back!) ok, as usual my addy will next be to me playing with his toy cars.. & i also did received a sms from his daddy asking hows his boy today..

still feeling the uncomfortable, i managed to got up but in a dizzy ways.. had my breakfast (a good one too) cooked by my sweet mum.. life kinda like unstable boat.. coz we have ups& downs... so to get that good time, my sis took us to the beach (coz i did told her that im really bored... even helped my addy to revised for his exam).. ok, im kinda lazy (& thinking of the belly pain too) so, have fun looking at the pictures that i upload for u.. peace!! :)
look how many kids are there... full!!
im taller than aunty!!!
this is the 1st time he went up in bravery!! with the help of aunty..the 1st time he went up & came down by himself from the high slide... weee~~~
"addy, peace for mummy" & he did.. when he was tryin to...
crossing this!!!
he loves to make a 'striking' posh with her aunt!! coz her aunt was the one who taking care when im not... :)

peace mama~
aduh! that's my "sakit" face.. hehehe!! pretty bad rite? well, that's me..
when i was trying to ask addy to take a picture with me.. he kinda give me that face!! haiya~ :(
the last thing that i would like to post out was this.. the white skirt is me & the blue dress is my aunt.. (yes.. that's my aunt.. ) this picture was taken when i was still at the age between 4 to 5 yrs old.. hehe! i think, addy does have the mum's cute face!! hehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment