Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"thinking gift"

" im thinking.. im thinking" that's all i thought rite now.. wat to give my addy for his birthday on november.. he will be 4 yrs old!!

as a working mum, we have our good days & bad days.. & yet working mums always busy with work.. for this moment, its a bad day for me.. coz alot of things rite now blurring in my head..

my mummy just asked me about addy's birthday a few days ago.. kinda frustrated coz due to some budget to think about wat kinda things need to do.. & also his gift..

luckily, i thought of one special thing.. a movie/ an album to make into dvd.. u know why? so that addy may always remember his love ones.. especially his favourite people.. so, i actually manage to compile some of the "little movie player" which i normally watched it when i was down... sometimes i cries too coz i could believe that addy's has grown that much..

one thing about my addy is that he love to take a picture of himself.. there are tons of picture i had save in.. unfortunately, during his baby time, i didnt take much of it..

well, another i would like to say about addy is that, he love his 'daddy' too.. actually, there's some problem occured to us.. we argued coz of ' unforseen circumstances' .. well, we managed to talk it through & get on with our life..

addy woke me up this morning with a smile on his face & kiss me to my lips.. it was the sweetest thing that he did today (since i had a bad day).. he was asking me to call to his daddy which i told him not too.. on the spot, he cried without expectedly, & asked me why he couldnt call up.. without thinking more, i dialled and asked him to talk to his daddy..

he was smiling so sweetly during talking to daddy.. which i admired my frenz (kenny) to give him love & care about him, ever since he laid his eyes on my addy.. (thank you, 'daddy'.. & im so sorry of causing some comotion)

ok, back to the topic.. i want to get all the picture that he knows, including my colleagues too.. hehe! coz they love him & always play with him too.. :) my sis & i thought of making a small little dinner party to who he knows so that we could take that video & save in for a sweet memories..

so, for you frenzs out there.. pliz help me ok? send to me if can.. :) if you have my pic with my addy.. so sorry that i cant upload some picture in this blog.. coz my laptop ran out of battery & i have to use my frenz one... well, that's all for now for my updating..

pray for calming my nerve & hope my life will be going better a bit.. pray for my addy that he will do a good job in his test for he will be having his exam for a week!! (felt pity on my son of revise that much of studies.. coz he is only almost 4 yrs old!!)
this is addy slept in the car.. so peaceful..
this picture was taken last week, that he forced me to take the picture with some design of backdrop..
and lastly, he took his own picture in the car..

ok, that's all for now.. im starting to miz my addy already.. (& got that feeling of crying to see him) hai~ stupid of me.. thanks for reading, my sweet readers..

No comments:

Post a Comment