Monday, August 10, 2009

2nd scene of meow meow town

well, really had a great time in catz town.. wat can i said.. the 1st holiday since 4 years.. OMG!!

as usual, i would like to post in some pictures which i've taken during my travelling..


this is my boys.. and at the back of the poster is my favourite artist.. JAY CHOW!! it would be nice if jay is here with me.. hehe!!

ladies & gentlemen.. let me introduce to u.. my BOYFRIEND!! no la.. just joking.. he is none other than my cousin, timmy.. he is really cute though.. miz him too..

this is my family.. well, my aunts, nenek & my grandpa..

this is the last day in kuching. y i took this pic? i thought it would be a funny picture! we're like in jail.. hehe!! we were locked from outside.. then john climbed up through the gate.. but no use.. no keys in.. haha!!

the most impressive things that happened, is that my sis, Ah man~ really a daring gal.. she was our driver through the whole kuching since we're not here for many years.. salute u sis!!

no available.. last place to be in.. the hilux's bonet.. hahaha!!

all i could said that, i really mix kuching now & i also really miz my cousins who hve left to australia.. miz ya guys!! peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment