Sunday, August 16, 2009

bad dayz!!

life have ups & downs.. that's why we have to learn new things in life.. even though its really tough or it might be your worse nightmare of all.. hai~ wat can i say.. life must go on & on..

this week is my worse week.. the best part of it, is that my company relaunched the courtesy campaign.. then we as front liners have to SMILE always & work in professional situation... too bad, im not doing it well.. but i did try hard..

ok, cut my story short.. coz my title of the day is bad dayz.. guess wat? it was..

i have job loads need to finish before the due date.. my frenzs at work (not in da same department) doesnt talk to me anymore (don know y) i have my family matters too.. & my boy, addi.. he begins to be quite naughty everyday... & then my best frenz, who i trusted most in my life, doesnt care about me, its just becoz of one mistaken sms that he received..

i was really couldn't take that much anymore.. really would like someone to release half of my burden.. thank god i did something.. i prayed if im really in pain.. and i watch something special in my life which i've lost the time to take care of him..


my sis, ah man really love to play with him.. that's y i took this video.. addi is kinda cute & funny here.. this video really makes me laugh always whenever i was really down.. thanks for handphone video devise!! salute!!

this is taken when i tried to put him to sleep.. but little addi for sure need one more things to do before going to bed.. "muahz" from mummy!!

this was taken during came back from school.. he was really really tired.. poor addi..

and this.. was just taken a few hours ago.. me & my sis was bringing da boys out (addi & ben) both of them wanted some ice cream.. well, as usual, they persuade me with da sweet, innocent face.. & u know wat? da mum defeated.. hehe! i bought for them & looked how he ate his ice cream..!! hahaha!!

as some of u know that, some of our life its not that bad.. im a sinlge mum & i live to the fullest.. i did go through the worst of my life.. being single mum is really tough.. but i thank god for my supportive family & frenzs around me.. thank you!!

owh, i would like to thanks my new frenz.. mike's da name.. without him, i really didnt know wat to do.. he brought me out a few time this week just to release my tension..

actually, i was thinking shutting off my handphone (well, normally i wanted to be alone to release my tension) until he called me out for a drink..well, all i can say is.. thanks mike!!

ok, that's all.. don know wat to say liao.. just take care.. pray hard.. think positive... & be yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment