Monday, August 10, 2009

me addison

let me introduce to u my addison..

who is he? hehe!! he's my boy.. the one and only prince i ever love most.. he is my sun & the moon shining to me..

im a single mum with one kid.. addison is da name.. i still remember the 1st time i laid my eyes on him.. i cried in tears.. tears of joy.. (god.. thanks for giving addi to me)

this is my dear addison.. he was a few months old when we took this picture..

normally, my mum looked after him when im working.. so, he & his grandma are quite "rapat" to each other..

well, this is the first time i was worried sick!! he was in a high fever.. he was just 8 months old if im not mistaken.. poor him.. ;(

hehe!! i love this picture among all.. he was just started to cry when i took this picture.. cute right?

and now.. he is growing up.. times passes too fast for me.. i did'nt realized that he is growing that big now..

and now.. lay back & relax..

the video which i would like you enjoy to watch was his first walk.. i received a call from my mum that he can walk for the first time.. without waisting any moment, i took the video..

enjoy everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. so touching to see my baby walk for the 1st time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. at last i post the video for everyone to view it.. well, there's a few more to be view..

    ReplyDelete