Saturday, August 29, 2009

thank goodness its saturday!!

well, everyone loves this quote "TGIS" which means thank goodness its saturday... for me i love it coz i can spend my time with ZZzzz or chilling with frenz & family.. and im really thank god that i got out from da house!! coz im freaking bored at home.. my sis brought me out with her bf for a drink..

we are goin to da place call SUNCITY.. the place is just at tanjung lobang area.. for your info, im from miri and mainly from miri too... we're actually kinda check out their wifi and forntunately the signal is pretty good... and luckily, its not tat much people due to fasting season..

this is my sis and her bf... wat a wonderful couple!! anyway, thanks for the both of u.. really appreciated that u brought me out here.. here we are with 2 laptop brought out to online.. hehe! coz for me, its very difficult online right now... takde broadband... takde internet line.. kesian saya.. that's them again!! hehe!! they also want to online to check out sumthing.. well, same same with me la..and that is me!! with a notebook in front of me & a cup of my familiar drink.. can u guess wat is it? this is my drink.. hehe!! i couldnt belive i drank 2 mug if it.. actually its tiger.. its my favourite one.. but the taste is fine for me..the real of all time beer for me is this..... HEINEKEN!! salute u!! u must be asking y i odered tiger instead of heineken?? heheh!! someone belanja, so cannot say anthing lo.. later tak senang hati... thank nathan for the drink.. your the man..ok.. here are some of the picture that i took.. honestly speaking, i a bit malu taking some of teh picture.. coz when i took some of it, some of the customers looked at me with 'weird look'.. coz i took with my handphone.. heheh!!
this is the front bar line.. tonite not tha much people coming for the drink.. but i love the music they played... its actually the oldies song.. reminded me of my mummy's youth year's story.. hahaha!! (sorry mummy :P)

im so sorry that the pictue i took its not that good or clear.. if i got some budget, will consider to get one digi cam.. well, this is how im chilling out... not so pretty rite? hehe!! kelam kabut goin out just now.. after checking mail & dowloaded some info, i could't believed i finished my drink!! i usually dont finish & will pass to my sis to finish the balance.. alrite, hope u enjoy my nite on saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment